Premier Court can be used on multipurpose courts, basketball, volleyball, jogging tracks, and walking trails. This surface will work indoors or outdoors and will survive not only extreme cold or warm weather conditions, but also continual play.
Premier Court was designed to solve two major problems plaguing the tennis industry:
- The need for a cost effective, maintenance free, crack proof surface
- The need for a cushioned surface that plays consistently and provides real relief to aches and pains.
THERE IS NO SOFTER SURFACE AVAILABLE!!!
While technology has seen major advancements in tennis shoes, braces and medical treatments, all designed to relieve the aches and pains caused by playing tennis on hard courts, the tennis industry has chosen to ignore the true need of the players, a softer playing surface. One of the driving forces in developing Premier Court was the desire to eliminate back pain and other body aches caused by playing on hard courts.
Premier Court is the most revolutionary surface in the history of tennis. It once again allows you to play the style of game you learned and enjoy. It provides the same consistent ball speed and accurate ball bounce that you get on a hard court, but now on a “soft surface”.
Most of our installation work is in northeastern United States, but during our winter season, we are open to travel to do installations in the Caribbean and other warm weather locations.
If you have a project in mind, please contact us to discuss this attractive option in athletic surfaces.
Premier Court Technical Specifications
- The open-celled polyurethane foam actually absorbs the pounding created as you run from shot to shot. This reduces the down-force impact that causes pain through your back, knees, hips and ankles. With the threat of pain removed, players can get back to playing longer, stronger and more enjoyable tennis.
- Premier Court has been installed all over the world. From the Caribbean to roof top courts in the Orient to the extreme winters of Lake Placid, NY, Premier Court is becoming the ultimate choice.
- Premier Court not only eliminates the cracked court problems,Premier Court provides the finest cushioned playing surface ever developed.
- Premier Court’s patented, Manufactured Foam Composite is the only tennis surface ever developed to eliminate cracking problems and provide the most comfortable, shock absorbing cushion ever developed.
- Premier Court’s “free floating” design provides a weatherproof barrier that protects the asphalt or concrete pavement. Once cracks are cleaned and repaired and the Premier Court surface is installed, a new monolithic surface is created that is unaffected by any existing structural or surface cracks.
- Premier Court has proven its durability and longevity in all climates and geographic areas.
- Premier Court has a 100% success rate and is backed by the most comprehensive warranty plans in the industry.
- With warranty coverage for up to 15 years, it is easy to understand why Premier Court is considered the best solution for cracked courts.
Premier Court vs. “The Others”
CUSHIONED PLAYING SURFACE
“BAND AID” REPAIR METHODS
100% CONSISTANT BALL BOUNCE
MAJOR SEASONAL MAINTENANCE
UNPREDICTABLE BALL BOUNCE
SOMETIMES APPREHENSIVE FOOTWORK
100% CONSISTENT BALL BOUNCE
NO REPLACEMENT COSTS
NO REFLECTIVE CRACKING
|SYNTHETIC SAND-FILLED COURTS
INCONSISTENT BALL BOUNCE
WORN SECTION REPLACEMENT