Copeland has been a Premiere name in recreational surfaces since 1945.
Tennis / Basketball
Action Pave® Acrylic Color Coating Products
Perfect for tennis, basketball, volleyball, handball, badminton and shuffleboard courts, hopscotch, and any other recreational surfaces.
Premier Court is the most revolutionary surface in the history of tennis. It provides the same consistent ball speed and accurate ball bounce that you get on a hard court, but on a cushioned, “soft surface” – offering real relief to aches and pains
ARMOR Crack Repair System
No tennis court crack repair system in the world has achieved the success rate of the ARMOR™ Crack Repair System – keeping structural cracks from reappearing on the surface for more than five years. It’s worked in temperatures ranging from below 0ºF to above 100ºF.
RITEWAY Crack Repair System
The RiteWay system utilizes a micro-technology that allows the existing cracks on your court to move without breaking the repair. It not only keeps cracks from coming back, but eliminates dead spots, hollow sounds and bubbling common with other systems.
Fix your cracks “Do it the RiteWay”
To ensure that you are getting the best crack repair system, include the following bid specifications:
- Clean out crack making it free of dirt & other debris.
- Crack to be filled from bottom to top with court patch binder or cement and let dry.
- Filled crack must be scraped or buffed flush with court and cleaned, broomed and blown.
- Area to be repaired must be DRY and at 60F and up to 100F.
- Apply RiteWay Crack Repair System, centering the first layer RiteWay MicroSealantTM tape over filled crack. This flexible adhesive layer is key to the system. “Slip sheet” systems are not equivalent.
- Apply Liquid Acrylic and Latex binding formula (50/50) over MicroSealantTM tape. Apply second layer 20” stress mat centered over first layer saturating with binding formula.
- Apply binding edge, the third layer of the RiteWay Crack repair System, centered over stress mat edge. Let dry.
- When dry, apply a minimum of two coats of acrylic resurfacer with sand lengthwise over crack repair.
- The courts are ready to be color coated and striped.
No Dead Spots – No Hollow Sounds – No Bubbling
Hockey / In-line skating
Inline skating puts a lot of wear and tear on any surface, but Action Pave® acrylic system is designed to stand up to that level of abuse.
More Information >>
Children’s Play Surfaces
Copeland Action Play ™ is our innovative solution for the emerging playground surfacing market. All material and installation methods are in strict accordance with the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and The American Standard Testing Material (ASTM) requirements.
More Information >>