Copeland Coating Company is located at 3600 US Route 20 in Nassau, New York, just East of Albany, New York. The Copeland family has been in business since 1945 manufacturing, distributing and applying recreational surfacing products and pavement coating systems.
We are the oldest surviving running track installer in the United States, having installed our first polyurethane bound track surface in Syracuse, New York in 1980. The site was chosen that year to host the National Sports Festival, an olympic qualifying track and field event.
For over 50 years the Copeland’s have been delivering outstanding quality at a fair value in a very timely manner to meet the needs of architects, contractors and owners. Our service and customers support are a few of the reasons for our longevity, continued success and reputation.
We are an anomaly in the athletic surfacing business because we manufacture as well as install. Years of field testing and improving our own products have afforded us the confidence that comes with knowing that our materials are superior to the competition. There is no substitute for experience and we have utilized that experience to perfect our surface systems and installation procedures.
Areas of expertise include the installation of:
- Action Track Synthetic Running Track Surfaces
- Action Play Poured In Place Playground Safety Surfaces
- Indoor and Outdoor Poured In Place Recreational Coating Systems
- Action Pave 100% Acrylic Color Surfaces (Tennis, Basketball, Hockey and Other Play Surfaces)
- Premier Court Synthetic Resilient Tennis Surfaces
- Action Pave Coal Tar Pavement Coating Systems (and related pavement maintenance services)